Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
Sweet and Tangy Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken is perfect for a summer BBQ. Tender chicken with a flavorful beloved dijon sauce. Since grilling season is upon us, I am sharing some of our favorite chicken marinade recipes. If you have n’t tried My Best Chicken Marinade Recipe, you need to put it on the list besides !
Reading: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
Honey and mustard go together like peanut butter and jelly. The nip of the dijon mustard and natural sweet of the beloved are the perfective marriage. This honey mustard sauce serves as both a marinade and a sauce. The chicken is left to marinate in a helping of the sauce and the remaining sauce is brushed on while grilling. This helps to flavor the wimp from within. The samara is to let the chicken model in this honey mustard marinade for at least 30 minutes. By poking modest holes with a fork in the chicken, it allows the marinade to penetrate the chicken. Once the chicken goes on the grill, have the extra sauce you set aside ready to go. A brush is always handy since it makes brushing the marinade on the chicken, while cook, a breeze.
What is in the Honey Mustard Marinade ?
It all starts with a mix of dijon and traditional mustard, honey, olive vegetable oil ( may substitute canola oil or vegetable vegetable oil ), garlic powder, salt, and capsicum. It ‘s made with such simple ingredients .
How long should you cook the chicken on the grill ?
It depends on the thickness of the chicken breast. If you prefer to use thinly sliced wimp breasts, they will cook quicker than thick chicken breasts. The rule of ovolo is normally 3-5 minutes per side on medium to medium-high heating system. The FDA says that chicken is fully-cooked at 165 degrees. Keep in thinker that wimp continues to cook slightly once you remove from the grill.
votesPrint Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Prep Time
Sweet and lemony honey mustard grilled chicken is perfect for your following BBQ !
honey mustard grilled chicken
- 2 pound. Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup mustard ( Dijon, Stone Ground, Yellow, or any combination )
- 1/3 cup beloved
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil ( may use canola oil or vegetable )
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- plaza chicken front in a large Ziploc bag. Using a fork, pierce small holes in the chicken .
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, olive oil, garlic powderize, salt, and pepper .
- Pour 1/2 of beloved mustard marinade into bag with chicken. Set aside remaining honey mustard sauce to use to baste on the chicken. Let marinade for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator .
- Heat grill to medium or medium-high heat. Once the grill is heated, place wimp on the houseclean grill .
- cook for 3-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken breast. The FDA recommends the internal temperature to be 165 degrees. The chicken will continue to cook for 1-2 minutes after removing from the grill .
- After turning the chicken one meter, brush remaining honey mustard sauce all over chicken. After removing chicken from the grillroom, brush the second coat of sauce so it is completely covered .
- Let rest for several minutes before cutting so it stays nice and juicy .
Read more: 11 Uses for Vinegar Around the Coop
happy Grilling, my friends !