I love pairing this with a courteous salad for a great healthy hearty meal. Try the Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers with a Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Creamy Poppyseed Dressing or this Avocado, Tomato, Cucumber and Arugula Salad .
Reading: Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers
Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers:
Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers are a flavorful not beef option for hamburger night ! With mince garlic and deliciously piquant, brackish crumbled feta cheese this dish is worthy of your BBQ a well as lunch and dinner all through the fall ! Take advantage of all the background turkey deals and make these burgers ! These Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers are the complete diametric of what you ’ ve thought of joker burgers. The spinach and onions add moisture. The garlic and oregano and feta add a short ton of flavor. With a lemony greek yogurt spread this hamburger will win over die hard hamburger fans .
joker burgers are a difficult sandwich estimate to sell normally because most people see a bun and want a beef burger. In summation to that ground joker is fabulously tilt ( which normally means DRY and lacking in flavor ) indeed people tend to shy away from it. But this recipe won ’ t disappoint. The spinach and feta add moisture and zing to these Amazing Burgers .
Turkey Burger Ingredients:
- Fresh Spinach: Chop the spinach very finely to avoid big chunks of spinach.
- Garlic: Fresh minced will add the best flavor.
- Onion: Grated onion will add flavor without over powering or making it chunky.
- Dried Oregano: A classic spice in Greek food.
- Salt and Pepper: Add more or less to taste.
- Feta Crumbles: Make sure your feta is crumbles finely so it mixes well with the Turkey.
- Ground Turkey Look for ground turkey next to the ground beef in your market’s meat section.
- Greek Yogurt: Plain Greek yogurt, whole or low fat will work.
- Lemon Juice: To avoid that over powering taste, use juice of a fresh lemon.
- Salt and Pepper: Add more or less to taste.
How to make Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers:
- Combine: Mix the spinach, garlic, onion, oregano, salt and pepper, feta and turkey together in a medium sized bowl.
- Shape: Form the mixture into four patties. About the shape and size of a hockey puck, about 1 inch thick.
- Cook: In a heavy skillet or cast iron skillet cook the patties on medium high for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Toast: Lightly toast the buns.
- Mix: In a small bowl combine the yogurt, lemon and salt and pepper in a bowl. Spread onto the buns.
- Top: Place the burgers on the buns and top with lettuce, tomato and onion.
Tips for delicious Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers:
- Frozen: Yes, you can use frozen. I used fresh but you can use frozen. Defrost it well and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Onions: Make sure to grate the onions, don’t skip this step. It adds a TON of moisture, and if you mince it the onions won’t break down and you’ll taste them in every bite.
- Make ahead: Form the patties and freeze ahead of time if you’d like, but I’d caution to use frozen spinach if doing that.
Variation of Spinach Feta Turkey Burger
- Meatballs: Instead of burgers shape these into meatballs, cook the same way and serve with the sauce as a dip.
- Kebabs: Serve with pasta or rice pilaf with roasted veggies and a Greek Tzatziki sauce.
- Salad: Serve in lettuce cups or over a salad for a bright, fresh meal.
More Tempting Burger recipes
More Tasty Turkey recipes
Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers
votes Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers with fresh spinach, piquant crumbled feta tall mallow .
1 cup fresh spinach chop
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 yellow onion grated
1 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon background black pepper
1/4 pound feta crumbles
1 beat crunch turkey
4 ground beef buns
fleeceable leaf lettuce
1 tomato sliced
1/2 cup greek yogurt
Read more: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
2 pinches ground black pepper
Mix the spinach, garlic, onion, oregano, salt, pepper, feta and turkey together in a bowl until just combined.
- Shape into 4 patties, 1-inch chummy .
- Heat a grave frying pan or shed cast-iron frying pan on pan to medium-high .
- Add the patties and fudge for 4-5 minutes on each side. Do not keep flipping them over .
Toast the hamburger buns lightly.
- Mix the yogurt, lemon, salt and pepper in a stadium and add to the buns .
- top with lettuce, onion and the turkey patty .
Serves : 4
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and assign sizes per family .
Dinner, Main Course
Tried this recipe ? Mention @ alyssa_therecipecritic or tag # therecipecritic
Read more: Natural Meat Tenderizer to Cook Beef In